SMILEY SUNDAY WITH LAURA
Seven things that make me smile;
1. Cupcakes, especially my plain patty cakes and Oreo cupcakes
2. Buttercream icing – straight from the bowl
3. Getting my payslip each fortnight
4. My cats. Especially Bear. Not that I play favourites, of course 😉
5. Dan, the fiancé, as well as the engagement ring he had made for me
6. Random cute kids when we’re at the supermarket or walking down the street
7. Getting “poll position” parking on our street a.k.a. the closest parking spot to our house – a rare treat!
A memory I keep on file;
This was taken 5 January 2008 in London.
There’s V, me, Jo, Kat, Maz, Genna, Charlie, Shirley, Dawn, Jenno, Harriet and Becca.
I’ve known these girls for 5+ years and had only met 2 of them face-to-face before my first big overseas trip. I love how the internet brought me such awesome friends and how the internet allows me to keep in better contact with them than a lot of my local friends! We planned this big weekend for everyone to get together for the first time (honorary mention to Flora who was finishing her Uni degree and Anna who was stuck in Melbourne) and there are just so many memories from that weekend and that whole trip in general.
Three blogs that never go out of style;
A piece of advice I’ve found worthwhile.
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” Dr. Seuss
Thanks for playing, Laura!
If you would like to be featured in the next installment of Smiley Sunday, send me an email (elizabeth@this domain) with your name, URL and the answers to the questions above. Each Sunday I’ll post a new set of answers.