This week’s Smiley Sunday comes from Louise, author of Scottiemonster. She is obsessed in all things Scottie dog (is anybody looking for a puppy? She has three who need a home!) and also begin a 101 Things in 1001 Days list at the same time as me!
SMILEY SUNDAY WITH SCOTTIEMONSTER!
Seven things that make me smile;
1. watching the puppies find something new
2. listening to people watch fire works
3. riding my motorcycle, anywhere other than my commute to work and back
4. finally working something out that has been a battle (this is usually a computer software based problem)
5. watching Neil sleep
6. hmmm chocolate
7. Ask me not to… I smile every time!
A memory I keep on file;
I have found this one hard, looks like I don’t look back on memory’s that much. Here are some mini ones:
- Pretending to swim around the school yard with my friends
– The bushwalk I got together with Neil on
– Happy dinners with friends at our house
– Road trips with friends or family
– Going to get my first dog
Three blogs that never go out of style;
A piece of advice I’ve found worthwhile.
No one is perfect, just some people are better at pretending than others.
Thanks for sending in your answers Louise!
If you would like to be featured in the next installment of Smiley Sunday, send me an email (elizabeth@this domain) with your name, URL and the answers to the questions above. Each Sunday I’ll post a new set of answers.